• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Merlin sell Earth Explorer

BigAl

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Forbidden Journey
earth%20explorer.jpg

An article on Blooloop has reported that Merlin Entertainments have decided to sell the attraction to a company called Blueprint Entertainment. The move has been made to allow Merlin to focus on continuing to roll out more Legoland, Sea Life, Madamme Tussauds and Eye attractions.

A quote from Merlin regarding the sale:
“We therefore felt that a different operator may be better able to give Earth Explorer the kind of focus required to optimise the future development of a science based attraction. We are delighted to have found in Blueprint Entertainment a company that not only has significant science experience but also which will continue to develop the excellent concept of Earth Explorer in the future. That was certainly our objective when we decided to look for a buyer.”

I've never looked into what Earth Explorer is like so I know very little about it. Has anyone on here been, or know more about it?

:)

I've never really looked that closely at it, although it sounds quite interesting - a bit like Magna in Sheffield. As far as I know/can remember it's only open for something like four months of the year. :)

Ermmm never really looked into this attraction, TBH I didn't now it existed. It's a shame really but I might visit now its not owned by merlin

If it is anything like Magna, it'll be interesting to say the least

My posts have that many mistakes in them?! Damn this Tapatalk milarky :)