• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Micro Meet - Sunday June 23rd

One way or another, I'll be there unless it looks like it's going to throw it down :)

May be with the shouty bloke from 'my old forum' that you met last time, just to warn you, but I'll try and catch up with you at some point :)

WillG said:
One way or another, I'll be there unless it looks like it's going to throw it down :)

May be with the shouty bloke from 'my old forum' that you met last time, just to warn you, but I'll try and catch up with you at some point :)

Have I met this said person already?

I might be very sleepy (6 day working week), but thanks for replies. Hopefully will stay dry :)

Given out scattered showers throughout the day.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Close enough; Richard :p
But you can call him Mark, he probably won't notice.
Though I've not finalised any plans with him yet, so you might get away with it :)

Its given out heavy rain all day now. I will wait until probably tomorrow morning, but if it doesnt improve, I probably wont be going now.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, just checked out the forecast and as my Grandma would say 'it's not looking too clever'... though having said that, looks like sustained drizzle or occasional showers, so equally, it could be worse :)
I'm thinking a sociable day of sheltering and dark rides is still more fun than a dull day at home, so I'm still in - not really fancying an early morning though, so probably arrive between 9:30 and 10 - Splash landings or main entrance good with you, Nat? :)

Well, I'll be there. I'll call in at Splash at 8:30 Nat. I fancy exploring the towers in the rain etc. :twirly:

badger said:
Well, I'll be there. I'll call in at Splash at 8:30 Nat. I fancy exploring the towers in the rain etc. :twirly:
Ah that sounds really nice, ah well there's always next weekend