• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Minecraft Alton Towers Recreation | NEED PEOPLE!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
This again? Previous topics on this forum with the same aim have been met with a deafening roar of disinterest. An enthusiasm for theme parks does not necessarily correspond with an interest in Minecraft, particularly as there are programs designed specifically for theme park creation/simulation out there.
Hi Cheese, are you suggesting that because I play Minecraft I am not an enthusiast? I live roller coasters, I have my own YouTube channel and insta just based on theme parks. Why does this annoy you, that people who love Alton Towers so much are trying to recreate it on a game that you don’t like? I play planet coaster all the time, but I choose to do this on Minecraft because I can play multiplayer.

No, he's saying that just because you're interested in Minecraft doesn't mean everyone else is. There's a dedicated forum for this type of thing

No, he's saying that just because you're interested in Minecraft doesn't mean everyone else is. There's a dedicated forum for this type of thing
Yes, but forums like that either are just about Minecraft and nobody like roller coasters, or they are really unpopular.

Take it from those of us that have been on various AT forums since before you were born: no one round here is interested in Minecraft.

Because then you'd bump the thread hoping that someone would be interested when the harsh reality is that minecraft peaked about 9 years ago.

My minion, Fred, The only minion to have ever been on a TST meet*

*To the best of my knowledge.

Look, I have put passion and hard work into this project. All everyone has done is turn it to shit. I don’t think I will be continuing with this anymore, because I honestly thought that this community might embrace this idea! I feel very upset at the responses, with no single nice one. Why does nobody appreciate my work?

Sorry petal but you haven't posted anything that actually demonstrates the work you've done.

Did you just assume my gender‽
That was a typo, I don’t even know how I did it, if you get so easily offended then yhink of how I feel. A group of people all trying to destroy my project that I have invested time and money into.

That’s because I don’t like to be big headed. Have you ever heard of modesty?

Then don't throw your toys out of the pram saying you've spent time and money on something but have nothing to show for it?

I take no offence at people doing projects like this, good for you and all that, but you're blowing things a tad out of proportion.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.