• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

MINI MEET: Annual Scarefest Evening - Tuesday, 21 October 2014

You can start a thread in the meets topics to see if anyone is going, you'll find a lot of "mini-meets" that go on, doesn't mean you all have to stay together all day, it's a good excuse to let everyone know where you are in case some are around as well.

Thanks for the advice, I will definitely do so in the future! Thank you for being so welcoming! 1 week to go...can't wait!

Thanks for the advice, I will definitely do so in the future! Thank you for being so welcoming! 1 week to go...can't wait!

You're most welcome Emma, don't listen to what everyone else tells you about me *unless it's nice* :D

I'm planning on being on park on Tuesday ... can I come and say hello and tag along? Just checked the weather forecast and high winds have been forecast for Tuesday ... will that close many of the rides? I can live without the skyride, but not Nemesis!

Having the tree line height restrictions on rides can be a pain but it does help when there are high winds :)

I'll be at the park that day but with the rents so not sure I'll be able to split! Hopefully might be able to pop along.

Hoping to get to this, do my usual head up early monster the Smiler (hopefully) and scaremazes first. Where is everyone meeting? Have I missed this on the first page lol ignore me if I have?

EDIT: Yes. :)

Looking like:
1. AstroDan
2. Badger +2
3. Wilsy +2
4. Unicorns are lovely
5. TheMan

Total 9

:)

If the public transport situation from Towers, (and personal finances), weren't so gash I might have been tempted but, alas, Towers seem to want to throw away good money.

Probably have Mini-Me in attendance as well, she's screw-balling at me for visiting CBeebies land before she did lol!

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! Don't forget we're meeting at around 5.00pm at Corner Coffee.

See you all there!

Not attending due to not being able to spend long periods on my feet right now.

sorry for not meeting up with you guys had been on park all day and got sidetracked with friends, saw you all on smiler though on train in-front of the one i was on

Mr Blooms Allotment.

That is all. :D

I sure gave those Mini McGregors a coaster ride.

To the lady who did that show for all of us, you were a GREAT sport, and it says something when I GENUINELY had more entertainment in that than any of the mazes etc today.

That's a real quality addition, and thanks everyone for a great evening. The smaller meets can be fantastic fun to anyone new wondering, but just be prepared to do some utterly random things at times... like take part in Mr Bloom TST style lol :D

Brilliant, just brilliant!