• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet: Last Day of Scarefest, 31st October

Yeah, we'll (Me & Craig) will be there early-ish, we want to get the final bit of use out of our Freedom passes so are hoping to do the mazes a few times.

If people are doing the extreme run through then myself, Russell and Saz are up for it providing we can get tickets.

:)

Me and my friend Michael will be on park that day (his first ever trip to a theme park!) but probably won't be part of the main mini-meet, so we can get a lot of rides done. Might meet up with you guys for rapids or something like that though. :)

I was wondering, Dave, could we possibly get a lift with you? Petrol money provided of course! :D

I'm at work as we had half term last week. But I might pop along for the evening. I'll be feeling old. 31 on the 31st :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turns out due to the kindness of strangers (Dagan) and my fortuitous circumstance that i'll be joining you all... though I fear i'll be the only person in attendance without a freedom pass! :p

I can now confirm that I will be joining you guys, it's my day off uni on Wednesday and my seminar on Thursday is cancelled so perfect timing ;) Need to do some final Freedom Pass whoring before Scarefest ends!

EDIT: If anyone is arriving around midday, let me know so we can swap numbers. I haven't got many TSTer's numbers :)

Confirmed
Dean
Craig
Dom
DanB
JoshT
Maggie
Jordan
Dave
Lottie

Arriving Later
Rob