• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

MINI MEET: Saturday 18th May 2013

Rob

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance
So, who's fancy a trip to Towers the day we all know The Smiler was meant to open? I'll be there, would be good to see a few faces! This mini meet will act as a celebration of slow progress and delays, the story of The Smiler! ;)

Who's going:

1. Rob
2. AstroDan
3. EuroSatch
4. LiamC
5. Jonathan
6. djtruefitt
7. Dean
8. evilcod
9. IanB
10. Sam
11. josht
12. Russell
13. Saz
14. Dar
15. Bear

Maybe:

1. Vik
2. John

:)

Possibly, though I could be in London that day/weekend, depending on how things pan out. Will know for sure early next week, but will be there if that falls through

Tempted, providing there's someone willing to give me a lift to Pound Land afterwards.

I'm off this day so i'll pop down, before the party gets underway! :twirly:

John PM me if you want a lift, will cost only a few £££'s

Pretty almost certainly a yes! Will be good to see The Smiler :twirly: almost complete for one last time before guests get in the way.

I will be there, but the smiler should be open so not going to be happy

I'm getting a lift with Russell and Saz this time around, I believe we plan to be there for around 10am. Saving the early start for next Saturday!

Looks like it's going to be cold and raining though, quite lovely. The brolly will be out again!

:)

I won't be attending tomorrow due to my latest accident with my car, so I'm going out to buy a new one. Will see you all on Thursday (but some who have to work on Saturday)