• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

MINI MEET: Saturday 1st June 2013

Rob

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance
So, by Saturday The Smiler may or may not be open. Regardless, I'm probably going to end up at Towers! So I thought I'd start a topic for it, and see who else is interested in going.

I'd imagine a lot of people will want to wait to find out if it will be open or not before saying whether they want to go, but I thought I'd start the topic now anyway!

Meeting time: 8am in Splash Landings. If you cannot make this then it will probably be best to meet after everyone has ridden The Smiler. The plan is to meet at 8am, walk to the entrance plaza, then dash over to X-Sector when the park opens at 9am.

Group photo: We will be having a group photo at 2.15pm. Meet at the bottom of X-Sector near Enterprise if you wish to be in it.

Who's going (if The Smiler is open):

Rob
Russell
Sazzle
Mike
Dan
evilcod
EuroSatch
josht
AshleeKel
djtruefitt
LiamC
IanB
Amy_D + Ste
Astrodan
GAGrathea
Vik
pritchardavid
badlydrawnkelBel + other half
Pixie-Ro + other half
LewisNavex
Niques
Voke
Jabberwocky
Panda
John
Rowe
Cheese
T

Maybe (if The Smiler is open):

Islander
Natalie
Vicky

:)

I'd say there's around a 75% chance I'll be there if the Smiler's open, and around a 2.6% chance I'll be there if it's not :)

100% if The Smiler is open, 0% if not.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I've just realised they could be onto a winner here, teasing it may or may not be open guarantees guest visits over and over again ;)
I can't make it, sadly, but hope it does finally open for you all!!

Dave and I are thinking about coming, providing The Smiler opens!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

As I said on Saturday, if the ride actually opens and I'm not doing anything else (which is likely!) then I'm there :)
I'll let you know for definite on Friday.

It's my last day at work so won't be there Sat but if the Smiler is open I may consider a trip on Sunday 2nd :)

I may be attending if The Smiler's open, should make a good first meet :D

Working pretty much all day so not a chance of me going. How much you betting it will open now because I cannot make it :p

If The Smiler decides to open then yes, but if it doesn't then no. I really no need to lay off the visits for a while now :)

I have updated the first post in this thread to include a who's going list along with a maybe list, all providing The Smiler is indeed open. So if it's not, ignore the lists as they are useless! :p

If I have got any of the maybes wrong etc just let me know!

:)