• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet: Saturday, 27th October 2012

I'll be on park Saturday with the missus, so hopefully see you around at some point! Although I'm dreading the day haha, first visit of the season and I pick what looks to be the busiest day this year ???

Lovely!

See everyone at 10:00am at Splash Landings, unless you're arriving late.

The forecast for tomorrow is extremely cold... so wrap up!

I half expect the Monorail to be unavailable early on... we'll see.

:)

I will be on park with my sister, so may meet up at some point but as she has to pay for mazes and I guess there will be some Freedom pass whoring and I want to get her on all the rides we might meet up and split off throughout the day.

I'm coming from around 5:30 in the afternoon after work, I just hope I don't get turned away.

Sorry I wasn't there today. I was going to go, but it's been a long week and I think a weekend off might not go amiss before the chaos of Fireworks.

Hope you had a good day, although I've seen it looked very busy indeed.

It was the busiest day so far this season but we all still had a great day, including a bit of chill out time in the hotel!