• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet - Sunday 14th April

Rowe

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Matterhorn Blitz (with an Aperol Spritz!)
Considering that The Sanctuary's going and the school holidays will be gone, is anybody up for a (hopefully quiet) day out on park? Just an idea really as I'd love to say goodbye to Dr Kelman and his ward!

I don't think I will be able to attend due to my car being off the road :(

Rowe said:
Considering that The Sanctuary's going and the school holidays will be gone, is anybody up for a (hopefully quiet) day out on park? Just an idea really as I'd love to say goodbye to Dr Kelman and his ward!

You can bet they will be giving it large that day, especially if its us lot ;D - I just cannot get bored of that atmosphere and attraction, I tried REALLY hard last time and it didn't work.

Dr K has become as much a part of Alton Towers as anything for me now. He just fits it perfectly

I've missed out on a fantastic day to visit the park, whether wise. But hopefully my cars sorted next week and I can get up there

I'd like to go, fingers crossed. It' ll be my first visit so far this season

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

I would absolutely love to! I Can't give a definitive answer just yet, but i'll keep y'all posted. ;D

Me and Bear would like to join you fine peeps to get corrected.

Does anybody travelling down have space in their hearts and their cars for two oversized pillocks oaves?

The current forecast says it's going to be 15C at Towers on Sunday (albeit with rain). That's going to feel roasting, out come the shorts! :p

Re: Re: Mini Meet - Sunday 14th April

Dar said:
Me and Bear would like to join you fine peeps to get corrected.

Does anybody travelling down have space in their hearts and their cars for two oversized pillocks oaves?

I could be tempted for a small petrol fee

I would to attend but will have to check trains when I get home from work.