• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet - Sunday 24th March 2013

AstroDan said:
Me, Vik, Liam and John will now be braving DMP should it open tomorrow...!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'll give you a pound for every time you go on Stormforce 10.

Would have been great to have an afternoon on park, but hopefully next weekend :)

Next Sunday is the day when Travellers visit the park, yes. I'm up there Friday and Saturday if anyone fancies popping along :)

With Drayton Manor being closed as well today, myself, Dan, John, Liam and Alex went a purchased a couple of sledges from Argos and went sledging at Cannock Chase.

:)

Vik said:
With Drayton Manor being closed as well today, myself, Dan, John, Liam and Alex went a purchased a couple of sledges from Argos and went sledging at Cannock Chase.

:)

I, with the help of Al, started re-imagining the stand-up coaster :p

I was toying with the idea of making the trip today... until the weather happened - even as an enthusiast, I was put off and much as I enjoyed the meet in February, it did remind me that Alton is not the most fun of places to be in Arctic conditions!

I wasn't intending to go back until the Smiler opened, but since that's looking increasingly like being the twelfth of never, I may not last that long - I'll keep an eye on this forum as the weather hopefully improves for the Easter holidays :) Really want to do the Sanctuary again, for one thing.

LiamC said:
Next Sunday is the day when Travellers visit the park, yes. I'm up there Friday and Saturday if anyone fancies popping along :)
I will be there one of those days, will have to get your number :)

josht said:
LiamC said:
I will be there one of those days, will have to get your number :)

I'll drop you a pm. Friday will probably be best tbh, trying to get Dan and Vik there too :)