• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini meet this weekend? (26th/27th)

I will be on park Saturday after 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. Will look at weather conditions and then see if I will be going. So annoyed I didnt go today as so far its been sunny all day.

After a few action packed days lately, I've put myself on 'Alton ban' until Sunday, because I've really got to get some grown up things sorted - which is a long winded way of saying, I'll quite likely show my face on Sunday from the afternoon onwards, for a bit more Nemesis and mazes - having shelled out for the freedom pass, I'm getting value out of it :)

Oh, and don't forget the clocks go back Sunday morning :)
Extra hour in beddy goodness.

Still plan on going tomorrow if anyone wants to join. Might only go for half a day unless more people want to join.

Given today a miss because the forecast didn't look like fun, and I'm quite lazy, but I'll definitely be on park tomorrow, probably from about 1:00 onwards - I'll drop you a text when I get there, Nat :)

[Unless you're baking cookies. Then I'll get there early ;)]

I will be there first thing tomorrow. Didn't end up going today simply because it seemed no one else was going.

Should be there about 10 and should be doing the mazes most of the day

Me and Nat should be getting there just after 10. Im probably going to take a few photos as I realy need to get some snaps of Scarefest and then hit a few mazes before doing The Smiler in the dark (which I still have yet to do).

Yeah, I think it's high time I brought the camera with me, I've been really lazy so far this Scarefest.
Want to try and do ALL the mazes, and then whore Nemesis in the dark for the last hour, based on how good it was on Tuesday night :)

Hope it's quieter and drier than today! :)