• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

MINI MEET: Thorpe Park Annual Pass Day: Saturday, 15th March 2014

Vik said:
AshleeKel said:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/chessington-world-of-adventures-resort-passholders-members-preview-weekend-tickets-10734811109?nomo=1

Just in case anyone is interested in doing Chessington on the Sunday.

I have my ticket sorted for Thorpe, but even if you end up not going it's better to book early, what with it being free.

It would seem that the Chessington preview days have sold out :eek:

Already??? Wouldn't have thought there would be that much of a rush for Scorpion Express...

Little reminder if anyone is free on Saturday! Kind of disappointed at low numbers but HEY! There'll be a nice little group of us I am sure!

Hotel is £35.00 if anybody wishes to join us on Friday night (Holiday Inn Luton South) and you can add breakfast for only £5 each...

Thorpe Park tickets remain available.

:)

I won't be able to make this now, I'm still up in Stockport until the weekend and it's way too far from here. I'll probably make a trip in the next few weeks though.

We're a bit last minute, but the husband and I will be there. Booked into the Holiday Inn on Friday night, so we'll see you there!

There's a fairly decent chance I might be able to make this, have booked a ticket anyways :)

Mattmash said:
There's a fairly decent chance I might be able to make this, have booked a ticket anyways :)

Awesome!

And awesome to hear that Amy and Steven are going too!

:)

I don't suppose anyone is going from Cardiff or Oxford way?

I could technically do it on the train but just don't fancy it on my own!

Not sure if there are spaces left though...

I usually do go down the M40, but with breaking the journey up and staying on the M1, I am afraid not.

I am shocked that of all people, John isn't coming for a day at Thorpe Park! There are no words!

:p

Fantastic to see more people up for this!

I'm really looking forward to it now, will be nice to see everyone :D

I think it might be a struggle to get to Staines earlier than 10am from Cardiff :/ Plus extra bus travel. Maybe not worth it this time (health is not good right now so not keen on long trips on my own) Thanks though, hopefully see some of you at Alton on the 23rd as I will definitely be there :)

Decided to get off my sorry behind and just get the train, only to find there's no park tickets left :( I will be more decisive next time :p Have a great time everyone and I hope the new 'brand' isn't 'bland'!

Hope everyone has a good day, looking back at previous years Opening Day on Facebook has made me Smile, so hopefully this year will be a good one.

Ian