• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Monday 17th September

Thomas

TS Member
Just made it back from a late afternoon trip to Alton Towers, I've been a fair few times this season so these are only a few fleeting things which I noticed today on park:

• No red colouring in the nemesis waterfall! Just a clear colour trickling down into a pink coloured pool
  • Not very busy, but it was quite cold, so the water rides had no queues, although with no jumper and just a short and T shirt you wouldn't catch me on them!
  • Sub Terra had a very quiet queue, but didn't tempt me, sort of been there, done that and now have the ammended T Shirt
  • All I can say on SW7 is that it's a big hole.
  • Duel seems to have a lot of timing problems with monsters screaming either too late or too soon
  • Oh and a distinct lack of smoke machine action across the whole park!

Decent day but I fear as though Thorpe Park offers me more to do, even if it is a two hour drive!

Thorpe Park not at the moment, with Samurai and Slammer closed :p - although with TP's longer queues, you would need more time.

:)

Yeah, Alton Towers has kind of become a half day activity, because I've been so much I don't mind about not doing a particular ride, so long as my staples (13, Nemesis and Duel) are covered I'm not too fussed.

Thorpe Park has more rides for me personally. Though if the family come along then Alton Towers is far better. So enterprise and zodiac really ;) swings and roundabouts...