• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Most noteworthy UK park you haven’t visited and most noteworthy UK coaster you haven’t ridden

It's so strange to read about how hard Norfolk is to get to, having grown up in Cambridge, from which it's supper easy to reach.
But everyone is right, it's not especially well serviced from the rest of the country.

As for my own list, the park has to be Paultons. I can actually get there quite easily, and have been right past it twice. But I was waiting to go with family who have young kids, and as that hasn't happened yet I keep forgetting I can just go by myself.

Most major ride would be Wickerman. This was meant to be the year I returned to Towers, but a planned trip fell through, and with Hex, Skyrider and of course Nemesis down I keep wondering if waiting until next year is the better option.
Honorable mention to Duplo Dino Coaster, which I can literally see every day, yet don't feel the pull of a casual credit boost.

Finally got to Flamingo Land in June and and Oakwood today.

So it's Dreamland and the Scenic Railway are the most note worthy park and coaster I've not ridden.

Got that on a very boozy works outing from my bar job in London back in the early eighties.
One of my favourite days out of all time.
Proper crate of brown ales every four seats on the coach job!
And I got to swim in the sea.
Back then, it was quite a large park complex.

Frustratingly, I very nearly had the opportunity to visit Dreamland Margate and ride the Scenic Railway when my family and I went on holiday to Canterbury in October 2019.

We had planned to make a little excursion to Margate and visit Dreamland to ride Scenic Railway, but on the day we were going to go, we discovered that the park had closed for the season the previous weekend…

We ultimately ended up going to Whitstable for the afternoon instead, and I haven’t been back in the area since… of all the spites I’ve had, that was one of the particularly gutting ones!

I think I'm the only one about to say this but...

Alton Towers and I guess... Nemesis?

Moved to London a couple of years ago (being originally from Barcelona, Spain) and just visited Thorpe, Chessington, Brighton Pier and Adventure Island so far. Hoping to change that at some point this year though and finally visit Alton in a meetup or something, one of the reasons I registered here.

Come to think of it, my most noteworthy non-ridden UK coaster would probably be Mandrill Mayhem as well.

It opened all the way back in May, so I should probably have ridden it by now, but in my defence, I’m going to ride it next month. It’ll actually be my first visit to Chessington in 9 years… I’m quite looking forward to going back after so long!

Indeed.
PWC's manual workers outing, Southwark Towers site, now the Shard...must be the summer of '82 or 83.
The most drunken weekend of my life, planned pub stops each way the like of which I have never experienced before or since.
Absolutely wild.
Slept in Guys Hospital grounds on the return.