• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Move Along; Nothing to see here! ;)

Re: Re: Move Along; Nothing to see here! ;)

Dave said:
The simple solution to that Meat-Pie is to scrap ERT and Fastrack, so everyone has the same experience once In the park. I have no issue with that and it's a thought most on here have promoted at some point... Just without the added politics.

Won't happen though, it's a capitalist world and I can't see that changing.

*scratches chin* interesting

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Why not just open the Park at 9am and scrap ERT? Seems to be what they are doing anyway, may as well make is official.

Re: "Exclusive" Perks.... or not?

Not enforcing anything on ride entrances is only necessary on days when it's so quiet that they need as many people as possible just to run the rides. On a day when the number of people in the park that early would actually be causing queues and therefore impacting on your ERT then ride staff would (should) be checking. Obviously with a)A lot of very quiet days and b)Days of rides that aren't in the usual ERT fare being added as a goodwill gesture, checking has been a far less prevalent thing. :)

DiogoJ42 said:
Why not just open the Park at 9am and scrap ERT? Seems to be what they are doing anyway, may as well make is official.

Thing is, if they did that you could guarantee the introduction of a variable opening time throughout the season and quieter days would have even shorter operating hours.

Just open the whole park at 9 and scrap ERT.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Given how reluctant they are to extend at the end of the day when there's at least a chance it could be busy I don't think extending at the other end of the day when it's guaranteed to be quiet is really an wise move economically.

If the park were to open longer, I'd far rather it be in the evening than the morning. 10-6 or 10-7 is a far more attractive prospect than 9-5 / 9-6 to me.

John said:
Given how reluctant they are to extend at the end of the day when there's at least a chance it could be busy I don't think extending at the other end of the day when it's guaranteed to be quiet is really an wise move economically.

If the park were to open longer, I'd far rather it be in the evening than the morning. 10-6 or 10-7 is a far more attractive prospect than 9-5 / 9-6 to me.

I agree. Most people find it difficult to get there by 9am as it is, either that or they'd prefer to get there later anyway. The limited public transport to the park is also geared towards 10am rather than 9am. For once, I'd rather AT take a leaf from BPB's book and open/close an hour later.