• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Movie park and Phantasialand advice

Big C

TS Member
Hi all,
My band is going on tour and we are visiting these 2 theme parks in quick succession (aug 15th and aug 17th), I just wondered if there is any way of going around these parks? And certain rides to visit first?

I have no idea of the structure of the park or the rides that i mustn't miss, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Big C

Movie Park Q Bot comes highly recommended! It's called TIM.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

At Phantasialand just make sure you don't miss out on Winjas, Black Mamba or Colorado Adventure. Also, be warned, Colorado ceases operation in rain due to the trains slipping on the lift hill, so be sure to keep an eye out for it if the weather looks set to turn.

As for structure, it's an incredibly compact park, and simple enough to get around. The only attractions with entrances more out of the way are Wakobato, which is a nice way to kill a few minutes if it's warm and there's no queue for it (Just don't expect to get wet! :p ) and Hollywood Tour, which is tucked away in the corner of the Fantasy area, along with Temple of The Nighthawk.

Also, if you've got any bags be wary that there is no on-station storage for Winjas. Even more annoyingly the lockers next to the ride entrance change €1, non returnable ??? However, they do now allow you to take bags onto the ride with you if they can be secured on the floor (There's an airline style test box at the entrance) :)

Finally, be sure to try the waffles out from the shop in Berlin. They're AMAZING :p

Thanks for the replys guys! Shame there was only 2. :(

I will be leaving later this morning and will hopefully post a Trip report when i get back.

:D

Do Mystery Castle early in the day, because if you loved it as much as I did, you'll want to do it again and again (and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again) :)