• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mumbai, India 2013: 'Adlabs Imagica' inc. B&M Floorless

Wow that looks like a major accident, something big must have gone wrong. Not sure I'd trust that manufacturer, they also came up with this contraption:

b03iba80023in0p6rj95ma.jpg

:)

Re: Mumbai, India 2013: 'Adlabs Imagica' inc. B&M Floorless

Oh gosh... that's one of the worst derailments I've seen in terms of separation from the track. I hope the guests involved make a full recovery from what looks like a terrifying event.

Should have gone to a better manufacturer *I.E.* Verrrrkoma ;)

Re: Mumbai, India 2013: 'Adlabs Imagica' inc. B&M Floorless

There appear to only be two others of this same model in existence, both in the UK (Runaway Timber Train at Landmark Forest and Switchback at Gulliver's Matlock Bath). Worth keeping an eye on if it does turn out to be down to the manufacturer.

I agree "fun" is the best way to describe it. It was a very nice breezy bouncy surprise in an otherwise formulaic park, looks like they've added a more effects to the beginning as well.

That does look really good. I do have a soft spot for Premier coaster, all the ones I have been on have been great! I also really like the lights on the launch!

:)

We've been had!

Screamscape said:
Park News - (2/20/14) According to Screamscape sources, it seems the coaster incident at Adlabs Imagica was hardly the disaster that people have made it out to be. There was no derail, or even a car that slid off the tracks at all… despite the local media’s best attempt to make us think otherwise. The picture that was included with every story showing cars hanging from the track was actually taken long after when the train, which has simply stalled out on the track, was being removed from the track from where it got stuck.

To think, local Indian media sources are untrustworthy... :(

Is it just me, or is that a very big building, with not a lot of track in it?