• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Must-Do Alton Towers Features?

I'm sure that every time I've been there (which is almost every year at around June/Julyish) I've never been able to get in The Towers, but maybe I'm remembering wrong. I've walked through The Gardens before but not had time to just have a wander around, and I'm pretty interested in seeing them this year since I just finished reading Tales from the Towers.

Edit: Thanks for your suggestions guys, I'm gonna check them all out
Oh, and in the Towers, look for some theming from ToTT. It's the kitchen scene I believe. Not hard to miss it if you're walking straight through from the square to X Sector or vice versa.

It isn't during ScareFest! I know this because I wanted to go during this and couldn't get the time off work. ScareFest is 18th October - 2nd November. UNLESS you know something I don't?! The reason we picked these days was the quietness to do stuff (and the time off situation).

Thanks for the scavenger hunt! I love it, I'm gonna have a go (although there's just 4 of us) and get pictures where appropriate/available. Would you accept a plush bear as not worthless tat?

It's alright about the hotels/restaurants because I think we're just gonna wing it anyway, but I figured I'd add it to the end just in case.

(P.S. Ripsaw the cat...?)

There's a scavenger hunt on the Alton Towers App btw folks...