• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

My big park project.

72FE5D52-9799-4E27-B8E2-48BE5FD699E6.jpeg
19221117-6EF0-4706-9BE4-7FE443054035.jpeg
A5D1A385-7356-4ACC-B61E-9CBDC4D8FB29.jpeg
E12E6726-A80D-4D36-9369-AEE2B8CE4484.jpeg
F7F199FC-33C0-40CC-8242-D711A3E2884C.jpeg
0198F9EA-E485-44D9-B876-2CCA6BC74A26.jpeg
And finally here is the beginning of the end of the candy trail. Final two rooms are set inside a gingerbread house.

E6C865C3-4C5A-4995-B3C0-FA3511FB0BAB.jpeg
This is the path leading towards the top end of the area past the chairlift and dark ride.

60CF5D10-432B-47F2-B519-30270E82CBD3.jpeg
A sort of high street area with a few shops and facilities. The big gold coaster you see in the background is a floorless b&m called Midas.

23B212BB-B4E6-46FB-B5C2-F98BDB7EBB7E.jpeg
Before we get to that though, on the right hand side is a small plaza leading to the parks biggest and fanciest hotel: The Magic Castle.

667CCF0C-4AA6-49F8-B1D8-8C4F01D6FD76.jpeg

6A5DAC03-692F-4BCE-9F3C-78B7A59706B8.jpeg
5E7BEB15-8ABF-4997-B1B3-98C4D32039FF.jpeg
There’s a small path leading off this plaza which acts as a shortcut to the monorail for hotel guests.

D219CA49-A33B-4BF8-BE8B-E81FE6B2BD10.jpeg
Monorail station building.

3C7018C1-FF24-4202-AB94-85D7D4F541E4.jpeg
Back to the high street now, further up past the hotel plaza on the left is Midas. A floorless coaster inspired by the story of King Midas with the golden touch. This is probably the longest and most thrilling coaster in the area.

1569152C-56F7-4E56-9F9A-6B943C9954DA.jpeg
1B8412C5-514F-4F1C-B1A8-12E56CA36541.jpeg
93FE6A22-5355-4EBA-9707-C4E92249C1A2.jpeg
9E7FE8B6-E0DD-4897-B3AB-5994D1CFE5E5.jpeg
002EBAD2-CA6E-4C51-A03B-E33FEBDDD1EA.jpeg
I’ve told myself the hotel has some mega sound proofing to block out the noise of the nearby coaster so as not to disturb guests in the hotel.

7553FA48-0573-45AA-AF31-2FCDAF4B4D5A.jpeg

C20E9115-7ECE-438F-9ECF-8754DD5BF0D5.jpeg
A third entrance/exit for the park situated at the end of the ‘high street’.

85363402-F0DC-4380-8243-7B619DE56B4A.jpeg
675632A0-03B5-4A02-B2C2-081BD54EBADE.jpeg
And finally a couple of aerial shots to give a better idea of the layout for this area.

And that’s it for Fantasy Kingdom. There is also a space themed area which is mostly indoors and complete apart from the outside of the structure (which looks awful at present) and I’m currently working on a spooky themed area next to Fantasy Kingdom. I say currently, but today was the first time I’d fired up the game for a good while and that was just to get screenshots, so who knows when I’ll get around to finishing it.

Last edited:
This is looking very nice @BigShadowtinytree! I particularly like the look of Candy Trail; I can see lots of finer details in there, and funnily enough, it reminds me of the Hansel & Gretel-themed dark ride that I myself once built! The one I did was an interactive dark ride, named Hansel & Gretel's Hunt for Crumbs, but it did have some similar theming to Candy Trail.

Also, as @JAperson has compared your work to some of my previous parks and you indicated a desire to check some of my work out; here's a link to the 3 parks I've shared on here:
As that is my own work, I obviously can't pass too much judgement on it, but I'd be very keen to know your thoughts if you do take a look! I also sincerely apologise for how little content I've produced as of late... I've been really lacking motivation with PlanCo these past few months.

Your park is looking great, though; I can't wait to see what you produce next!

This is looking very nice @BigShadowtinytree! I particularly like the look of Candy Trail; I can see lots of finer details in there, and funnily enough, it reminds me of the Hansel & Gretel-themed dark ride that I myself once built! The one I did was an interactive dark ride, named Hansel & Gretel's Hunt for Crumbs, but it did have some similar theming to Candy Trail.

Also, as @JAperson has compared your work to some of my previous parks and you indicated a desire to check some of my work out; here's a link to the 3 parks I've shared on here:
As that is my own work, I obviously can't pass too much judgement on it, but I'd be very keen to know your thoughts if you do take a look! I also sincerely apologise for how little content I've produced as of late... I've been really lacking motivation with PlanCo these past few months.

Your park is looking great, though; I can't wait to see what you produce next!
Thanks for your kind comments @Matt N I must admit Candy Trail is a personal favourite of mine so far. It helps that there are loads of objects that fit in easily with that particular theme, so I didn’t really have to think too hard about it. Still took an age to finish though, as dark rides often do on this game.

At some point I’ll have a go at recording a few POV’s. Particularly of the coasters as I am interested to hear what people think of those as they are all custom built by me, although I have mostly used pre-built inversions (is that cheating?) I have had a go at creating some myself too. I’m not sure if all the coasters are true to their real life counterparts either in terms of layout and elements.

Can’t remember if I’ve already mentioned but most of the buildings are made by me. I have mainly used buildings that came pre made in the game and from the workshop for theming, with a few of my own designs as well, but apart from a very small handful of shops, most of the functional buildings like station buildings, hotels, entrance buildings and shops are made by me (the royal palace is my creation too and I’m pretty proud of it if I do say so myself!). Have also downloaded a few theming items from the workshop to add variety in some areas as sometimes what comes with the game can be somewhat limiting I find…

Have had a look at your creations so here are my thoughts:

Worlds of Globula - I was impressed. I really liked how each area had its own characteristics and distinct theming, your skills noticeably improve with each area imo. My personal favourite areas are your China and Japan areas. Germany was also very good, all the areas were really but those ones stood out the most to me. Your Hansel and Gretal dark ride is much closer to the actual fairytale than mine was! Great job for a first attempt at an interactive ride. Much better than my first attempt with ‘Shotgun’ in the Cowboy County area of my park (that still has no name!).

Newman’s Pleasure Gardens - Looking really good so far. I really enjoy the vintage theme, it’s the theme I started with in my current build and I think you’ve nailed it, love the garden entrance area and the car ride is really pretty.

Sinister Springs - The backstory is a very interesting take in a good way! Never thought about doing something like that before. I really liked your take on a 4d coaster. I personally have been too scared to have a go at one of these on Planco so far, maybe one day. You’ve also inspired me to have a go at a drop tower dark ride, I’ve always shied away from that ride type as it just seems a bit complicated, but I think one might fit well with the spooky area I'm working on in my park so maybe it’s time I learnt how to build them. Definitely given me some inspiration.

One thing I noticed was your queue lines are long and more realistic than mine. I’ve kept them mostly short as I get fed up with guests moaning about long wait times, thet really don’t like waiting longer than 10 minutes😅 but that’s just a personal preference more than anything.

Last edited: