• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis ERT 29th September (Alton Towers Guide)

John

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance
The Alton Towers Guide have organised ERT on Nemesis after ride close on 29th September.

The session will start 1 hour after park close and run for an hour, which opens up the possibility of some near-dark rides towards the end of the session. The price is £17 for AP holders or £39 for others.

booking page

I won't be attending myself - I don't really see the point as I get 1hr ERT every day as a pass holder, but it may be of interest to some.

Fair play to them, and I hope it's a success. It has never really been considered before by (what was then TTF) major fansite forums, due to a) cost and b) relative disinterest in such a scheme. That said, I am sure some people would love it.

For me, Nemesis - whilst a truly outstanding ride, is a little too intense to ride solidly for 1 hour. Equally, I have been on it hundreds of times already. I think ERT in a park I already visit every couple of weeks isn't quite as appealing as say, ERT in a park I may only visit once a year or every other year etc.

Still, hope it works for them - even if £1,000 is a lot of money :p