• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
So we've gone from colourgate to cleaninggate good lord.

Wonder what solution they used to clean it
Clean Up Corona GIF by Music Choice

The only way we can view the old Nemesis now, she looks stunning still.......
Given the accuracy of this, it should provide a nice bassline to compare next year..

Images curtsey of Virtual Towers Online, I suggest checking it out...

VirtualTowersOnline 13_01_2023 20_59_37.png

VirtualTowersOnline 13_01_2023 20_57_45.png

VirtualTowersOnline 13_01_2023 20_54_40.png

Last edited:

Nemesis Update Timeline

As we head toward the 2023 season, it's clear there's going to be a lot of updates, speculation and discussion about Nemesis. The last few weeks has shown that some people love to speculate off the back of these updates, others just want to see what's going on.

So, for my sins I've spent the last few hours getting together as much of the factual information from our own social media, website and from member's posts in this very forum and collated them into one topic (I regret everything). The aim is to have a timeline of aggregated factual updates on how the Nemesis re-track project has progressed since the application for a Certificate of Lawfulness was applied for back in January last year.

Where the information has been fetched from member's posts in this topic, I've credited them and linked to the original post as well as the source of the information (website, YouTube, social media) where necessary. That way those who want to talk about the updates can do so in here. To try and keep things accurate, the dates listed for some updates may refer to the date the photos were taken rather than the date the information was posted to the forum.

This timeline post will remain locked, and over the course of the next year or so the team will automatically collate the factual updates within the main Nemesis topic and continually add them here. As well as making it easier for people to take a quick look at what's going on, it should also end up being a really handy thing to look back on to see how the project progressed. The updates obviously won't appear on there immediately, we all have day jobs after all - but we'll be checking every day or so and adding to it as time goes on.

Just to clarify though, this does not mean that this topic is to become a free for all. The same rules still apply - a reminder of the basics:
  • If you're posting image updates from elsewhere - please obtain permission to post them, otherwise you should be linking to their website/social media. You should also properly credit them.
  • In all cases of posting videos, images or links to news articles, please ensure you are adding your own views. We are of course first and foremost a discussion forum.
  • Speculation is fine, but keep it sensible. If you've made your views clear on what you'd like to see in the past, they do not need to be repeated again and again.
  • The odd joke is fine, but please - don't overdo it and ruin the flow of the topic.
  • If you see something which is against the above, please don't start to get involved in backseat moderating, use the report button and the team will review it and take action if necessary.
We've split the past updates into different posts representing different stages of the project. The aim for 2023 through to the start of 2024 is to have a post for each month with the updates contained within.

Interesting going back to the start of the thread, the second post hasn't aged well :tearsofjoy:
There was no way anyone then would have known about the retrack. I don't think that it was too outlandish to suggest that she wouldn't last another 10 years.
It still didn't age well though.
Edit: Just noticed that I am the 3333rd post on this thread. Nice 😀.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.