• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis: Looking back at the 1994 original

Now correct me if I’m wrong here, but what I seem to remember hearing was that:
  • SW1 was the Arrow pipeline coaster before they considered the idea of rock blasting and digging down. It was scrapped due to it only being around 300m long as a result of Alton Towers’ height limits not giving enough potential energy for a long ride.
  • SW2 was the Arrow pipeline coaster after they considered the idea of digging down. It was longer, but was scrapped due to Wardley riding the prototype and finding it “slow and cumbersome”.
I could be wrong there, but I definitely remember reading something along those lines somewhere.

Now correct me if I’m wrong here, but what I seem to remember hearing was that:
  • SW1 was the Arrow pipeline coaster before they considered the idea of rock blasting and digging down. It was scrapped due to it only being around 300m long as a result of Alton Towers’ height limits not giving enough potential energy for a long ride.
  • SW2 was the Arrow pipeline coaster after they considered the idea of digging down. It was longer, but was scrapped due to Wardley riding the prototype and finding it “slow and cumbersome”.
I could be wrong there, but I definitely remember reading something along those lines somewhere.
JW mentions about it in Creating My Nemesis.

I would say that I have a decent knowledge of Forbidden Valley's history, but I don't know where this truck was situated. Does anyone here remember/know? Apparently, it was removed in the early 2000s.
Screenshot 2024-03-25 17.03.57.png

I would say that I have a decent knowledge of Forbidden Valley's history, but I don't know where this truck was situated. Does anyone here remember/know? Apparently, it was removed in the early 2000s.
Screenshot 2024-03-25 17.03.57.png
It was in by Nemesis Nosh/former Nemesis Shop. It was taken out when they built Fresh Fish and Chips, or what is now Ground Command Coffee Outpost.