• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis or Nemesis Reborn, which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

• Nemesis

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nemesis Reborn

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Trooper Looper

TS Member
I've not been to Towers this year, but I heard the ride experience itself is a lot better aside from the rattle at the last turn, and the Station looks really good, but area itself is a mixed bag from what I've heard here. Let me know which you prefer. I won't be voting since I've only ridden the original.

Overall i prefer reborn some bits are a bit iffy but still brilliant, the original soundtrack and ambience the original area created will never be beaten for me though truly was unique.

Love the new station, both the exterior and interior. The track though I preferred the look of the original - am aware you couldn’t really have both though!

Queue line I definitely preferred the original, even though there’s less views I’ll take missing that and some random track pieces to have the shorter walk!

The actual ride experience itself I think is pretty even though for speed and intensity Reborn is slightly superior.

So overall, Reborn on a points decision.

I prefer the track colour and the station of Reborn, but I liked the overarching post-apocalyptic feel of the original, which Nemesis Reborn desperately lacks. I would say that Nemesis Reborn rides no better or worse than its predecessor. Overall, I prefer the original, although it is close.