• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis Reborn: General Discussion

Squiggs

TS Team
We took our final rides on the original, we followed the construction, we speculated about what was to come, we tracked the timeline of developments.

But now the time has come for Nemesis Reborn!

And just like the ride, the time has come for a new Nemesis Reborn thread. The construction is behind us and this thread is for discussing Nemesis Reborn, as she returns with a vengeance.

Needless to say, this topic will contain spoilers, so if you're venturing to the park soon, and you don't want to spoil the surprise, you're best to stay away from this topic for now.

That said, for the next few days, if you are posting spoilers, you might want to consider using the spoiler tag, which allows content to be hidden on the forum unless the spoiler button is clicked to view it.

It's this button here:
1678556654731.png

Click the button, enter a title for the spoiler (or leave it blank if you wish) and then add your content between the two spoiler tags that appear in your text box:

insert your content in between the two spoiler tags

And a reminder, as every vlogger and his dog descends on Alton Towers for the weekend...

Social Media, Video and Image Posting​

We mainly want to hear your own thoughts and views about Nemesis Reborn, so please ensure any social media posts, video and images are used in addition to your own contributions to the topic. If you haven't done so already, take a look at the guidelines on video posting and the "housekeeping" post in Guest Services for further information.

Last edited:
Ah, the end of an era, rest in peace to the construction and speculation thread.

Very much looking forward to seeing this incredible project in person tomorrow. My first ever coaster opening day too, very excited! See you all in the morning?

Somewhat surprisingly, the new Nemesis soundtrack (along with The Curse and the previously released IMAscore CD) is available on streaming services as of now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Somewhat surprisingly, the new Nemesis soundtrack (along with The Curse and the previously released IMAscore CD) is available on streaming services as of now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I’ve found the IMAScore CD, just can’t see to find The Curse and Nemesis soundtracks 🤔

Why not put them all on Spotify? Also unsure if it's been officially put up since the Spotify one isn't linked to IMAScore as well.

Looking forward to the various bits of coverage today.

They’re on iTunes as well just in case anyone still uses that. I don’t a lot of people don’t but available to buy there also
I just got a free trial to listen to Nemesis EP and I may as well listen to curse too. Got to say Nemesis music is quite dark and sinister