• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

New fibre broadband provider

BigDave

TS Member
Ok Im looking to get fibre broadband. Im currently with TalkTalk for my phone and EE (god awful connection) for my internet. The logical thing would be to get TalkTalk fibre and their packages seem fairly decent. The are however constantly telephoning us and when I tried to call them about getting fibre, they said they were experiencing technical issues and were unable to process my request. A sign of things to come maybe!?

So who would you choose? Im looking to pay around £15 extra a month on top of my line rental and calls. With TalkTalk that would get me around 70mb download and 20mb upload, with no data caps.

We're with BT Infinity and haven't had any problems with them. I think it's around £30-ish a month for 80meg download.

We were going to go for talk talk but then we saw they have awful customer service!