• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

New Year's Resolutions.

Quit smoking, was going to drink less but that will never happen jack Daniels whiskey is amazing!!

josht said:
Quit smoking, was going to drink less but that will never happen jack Daniels whiskey is amazing!!

You never know, I used to go out for a drink every week and thought that was the only way to have fun, I'm now over 3 months sober and have more fun on my nights out then i did while I was wasted :p

Josh said:
josht said:

You never know, I used to go out for a drink every week and thought that was the only way to have fun, I'm now over 3 months sober and have more fun on my nights out then i did while I was wasted :p
I would be happy just to quit smoking I drink a lot less than I did, couldn't go sober so far play :)

Josh said:
josht said:

Your grammar sure has taken a dive though!

My NYR is the same as last year, to continue being happy with myself and my incredible better half.