• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

North mini meet 9/4/16

Diogo if you could get somewhere useful.....Chesterfield/Dronfield/Sheffield/Meadowhall XD

If anyone hasn't booked yet, take a look at this. You can save the 2.50 admin fee and plus you get a free fast track.

http://www.attractiontix.co.uk/tick...6_1460028558_1751047a00bda9e7a93f2228e99549c1

Obviously do your due diligence and purchase at your own risk.

Even better deal, use discount code EASTER on LWV's website for £19.25 and SAY NO TO FASTTRACK.

BTW, where are you travelling from? We've got cars heading up from Stockport, Sheffield, Stoke and Staffordshire so we need another S for the full house if you're near/can get to any of those someone might be able to share.

I found this out after I'd already purchased my tickets :(

I'm heading from Wrexham, from a village called sontley if that helps ;) so will probably be out if the catchment area for a lift. Plus I'm dragging my cousin along too. Much appreciated though.

I seem to have come off relatively unscathed this time, not bad after 6 laps.

I was slightly concerned that in the 3years since my last visit the ride I'd hyped the ride up in my own mind and not enjoyed it anywhere near as much this time round. I'm very happy to say it's still just as mind-blowingly bonkers as I'd remembered it to be. Without question, my UK #1 coaster and easily top 10 overall.

I'd say Ultimate is the UK's number 3, behind Mouse and Nemesis. Only reason it is behind Mouse is I feel more like I'm going to die on Mouse than Ultimate.

I'd say Ultimate is the UK's number 3, behind Mouse and Nemesis. Only reason it is behind Mouse is I feel more like I'm going to die on Mouse than Ultimate.
That's an interesting way of ranking coasters...

The Ultimate is a fast romp through the woods/local wildlife on track designed as the designer was having a stroke on fairly silly trains.

Wild Mouse is a fast romp through narrow gaps on cars that can be leant outwards with barely any restraints as it tries to lob you out to your death on track bodged together with prayers and brown envelopes to the HSE

I think the ultimate destroyed my knees and couldn't go on a third time without a new knee. I have a few bruises but I prefer to think of them as badges of honour.

I enjoyed my first trip to LWV and it was great to out some faces to names. Hopefully I'll catch up with you at some of the other meets.

You have to cross your ankles to keep your knees away from the lap bar pivot. ;)