• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Oblivion Anniversary

I will be happy with this years TLC focusing on Oblivion. Blast the concrete, try and restore the mist back to its former glory, and bring back the "Don't Look Down" speakers.

However thats probably very wishful thinking and theyll stick up a couple of vinyls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did actually hear the "Dont Look Down" being played on opening day this year. However, it came from the bottom of the drop rather than the speakers at the top.

I did actually hear the "Dont Look Down" being played on opening day this year. However, it came from the bottom of the drop rather than the speakers at the top.
I personally didn't notice the 'Don't look down' speech from any of the speakers on opening day or yesterday.

Don't look down does play from the speakers at the bottom of the drop, but it's not timed to the ride or anything, it's just on the loop with oblivion music, black hole music and various other sound clips.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk