• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Offers, Deals and Vouchers

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
If you have an annual pass the 50% sale has started.

Good to know that the super exclusive and brand new Merlin Holiday Club members are valued just as equally as The Sun readers (SUN17, also available today). :rolleyes:

Or do they value MHC members less so, as Sun readers don’t even need a MAP? :p

Good to know that the super exclusive and brand new Merlin Holiday Club members are valued just as equally as The Sun readers (SUN17, also available today). :rolleyes:

Or do they value MHC members less so, as Sun readers don’t even need a MAP? :p
its not in the paper till tomorrow, so at least we had 4 days notice to get the rooms booked o_O

Oh they have taken the booking page offline, ...

Who posted the link to the 25000 people in the FB annual passholder group ...:rolleyes:

Thanks! Colemans is 2for1 at Thorpe park only managed to get one from a pack of coco pops in Tesco...thought I'd take advantage of it being my half term as a teacher and the park being quiet as I don't think Alton area have broke up yet. Looked rather quiet today on site

thorpe park sun tokens though sun start saturday has anyone had there alotn towers dates back yet Its been 14 days not heard a thing :(

I posted something similar in another topic recently... Sun Tickets. First in, first out, with priority given to those who requested the early (Band a and b) dates.
If you applied for the later dates, these are posted out later.
Never failed to see them arrive, if they have run out of your selected dates, they usually send you tickets for the next few weeks, but I have only had those once, in about 20 years of the offer running.

Got my Sun free tickets today for 19th July! booked splash landings for 19th for £55 using The Sun offer and will buy a return tomorrow ticket for £10 once in park making the trip a total of £75.

Look out for the special Carex promotional packs for Half Price entry into Alton Towers and Sealife centres. I'm not sure when the promotion starts

My Daughter and I was at the park when they were filming the promotion for this, earlier on this season

http://www.carex.co.uk/merlin

T&C's

http://www.carex.co.uk/merlin-terms
They're in shops now - one in my bathroom haha. Nice to see something different from the cereal boxes. On the back of them it says they are valid until the last weekend in march so towers could open the weekend after maybe? :)

I think that the Carex promotion is great. We had the 2-4 -1 offers around for years which is great for even numbers of guest going. It's great that the Carex half price entry offer is available which fills the gap for those single/odd number of guest who wish to enter the park at the same price for those 2-4-1 offers.......

.....plus the guest in the queue line should now also smell nicer too :p

Following Copy and pasted from FB

Get a FREE Theme Park ticket for 2018 when you visit Alton Towers Resort this October. Purchase a full priced on-the-day entry ticket and secure your place to be one of the first to experience SW8!

Visit October 12th – October 31st 2017 then return for FREE between 16th April – 30th April 2018. Excludes tickets purchased using promotional vouchers.

Full Terms and Conditions: https://www.altontowers.com/terms-and-conditions/

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.