• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Parc D'Europe (RCT3) [PIC HEAVY]

Burbs

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Iron Gwazi
I was bored. I launched RCT3. I decided to make a complete park, heavily based on Europa-Park. The result?

Parc D'Europe

Each area will be themed to a European country (loosely) and the rides within the area will be that of the same as the EP areas, respectively. (Eg, France will have a B&M hyper coaster, Italy will have an omnimover ghost train, etc). I'll be working on and completing each section of the park, and posting the results in this thread.

I'm no way near as good as the majority of you at RCT3, but believe me, this is a good attempt for me, and a pretty fun time waster too!

PART 1

The car park

2s9raq1.jpg

EP-Express

wmma03.jpg

Main Street

2ldby8o.jpg

11qh8a9.jpg

luq77.jpg

23jq0pk.jpg

55rpyu.jpg

2m2f6hd.jpg

If you have any feedback, tips or advice for me, please do speak up! It will only help me improve the park.

:D

Last edited:
Nice facade effect with the contrast/use of bricked walls at the front of your Main Street Buildings compared to the sides of them. :blush:

Nice facade effect with the contrast/use of bricked walls at the front of your Main Street Buildings compared to the sides of them. :blush:
I'll take a picture of the back of Main Street later. A lovely breeze-block-grey for that authentic theme park effect. ;)

Part 2 - Germany

Germany area

2d426t.jpg

Elfenfahrt

15fgf36.jpg

Oldtimer Fahrt

2icbpee.jpg

21e5jeh.jpg

e9hhxx.jpg

j97qpv.jpg

fegjdz.jpg

p3ecj.jpg

The next area, currently being built, is Italy! It's taking a lot longer to put together so I'm not sure when the next update will be. Shouldn't be too long though. Once again, if you have any feedback, tips or advice, let me know!

:)

Part 3 - Italy

Italy area

4kdxxe.jpg

Geisterschloß

jf9id3.jpg

Piccolo Mondo

30aq5p1.jpg

f4g2zd.jpg

10e3sbt.jpg

zyc6br.jpg

taq0ky.jpg

2uo3vrd.jpg

The next update will be of some maintenance going on within the park, as opposed to a whole new area. :)

Maintenance and Updates

Some changes have happened around the park...

EP-Express now has different trains and the track and supports have been replaced.

9ld63r.jpg

24b2srk.jpg

Elfenfahrt has got new boats and now moves at a slower speed.

2wn050k.jpg

So has Oldtimer-Fahrt, though its track has been fully replaced.

jl106d.jpg

Finally, Italy has new features that it really shouldn't have opened without - Trees, benches and bins!

6yfvd0.jpg

2d8p5xf.jpg

The buildings currently unoccupied in Italy will eventually be turned into the station for Volo Da Vinci - the suspended pedal ride, however this will only be built once more areas have been added that it can snake around.

Liking the style Monorail improvements. Cool new trains, and really liking the support style. Though wouldn't fancy a couple of those parking spaces that look a bit penned in by them :p

Where the two monorail tracks run parallel, they can share a single support with a "T" shaped top. That will free up a lot of space under the track. ;)

Liking the style Monorail improvements. Cool new trains, and really liking the support style. Though wouldn't fancy a couple of those parking spaces that look a bit penned in by them :p
It's from the PEP add-on for RCT3, and is supposed to be the same style trains as the ones used on the RealLife™ EP-Express. :)

POVs

@RussellH requested POVs of the rides currently in the park. I hope this satisfies.

Main Street/Car Park

Germany

Italy

Part 4 - France

France area

2dj9nqd.png

Marionetten Bootsfahrt

fddhtg.jpg

Old 99

2zfpp2o.jpg

Universum Der Energie

16k1gmu.jpg

Euro Tower

nwyeeq.jpg

Eurosat

vzctph.jpg

Silverstar

35bgpyx.jpg

jrbtad.jpg

16iuusz.jpg

352f0x3.jpg

ehy7fd.jpg

162feh.jpg

2pskklj.jpg

2lo6g77.jpg

16245u0.jpg

2u8jpet.jpg

1zcj23k.jpg

14d1t0x.jpg

30crpmg.jpg

rh3jpx.jpg

Apologies for the mass of pictures, but the area is huge! POV videos will be filmed and uploaded for the next update. :)

Last edited:
Part 5 - Switzerland
It's been a while, but I have finally completed the Swiss area! :D

Swiss area

6onaz8.png

Matterhorn Blitz

wjvozd.jpg

Schweizer Bobbahn

um32u.jpg

Jungfrau Gletscherflieger

14szfq9.jpg

1z3yt5j.jpg

11lu61x.jpg

2079dmf.jpg

taojh1.jpg

2rr3p7n.jpg

8xsd8i.jpg

167oyno.jpg

169mced.jpg

POVs to follow soon. :)

Part 6 - Greece

Greece area

23kqc8k.png

Der Flug des Ikarus

ajqrec.jpg

Abenteuer Atlantis

250rnrc.jpg

Fluch Der Kassandra

357r9c2.jpg

Pegasus

20t30x1.jpg

Poseidon

12636fq.jpg

2mmhf2f.jpg

ir6ud0.jpg

2cdxwrc.jpg

6hum54.jpg

10z0c2v.jpg

1z72drt.jpg

256bb4h.jpg

2mmd4ye.jpg

2mx25ut.jpg

2cpz152.jpg

dgngqe.jpg

54udr5.jpg

jg61c7.jpg

I'm really happy with how the area turned out! :D

POVs soon. :)

Part 7 - England

England area

b5pb3b.jpg

20b0kz9.jpg

The British Carousel

ify8b9.jpg

Queen's Diamonds

ab4l6a.jpg

London Bus

24wdd80.jpg

Crazy Taxi

8wgoqb.jpg

Silverstone Piste

33wuud3.jpg

No need for any POVs with these rides! :)

England area...does that mean we'll be getting a Scotland area too? :p

But looking good so far, just don't name a British area 'England', it's kinda a berserk button for us North o' the border when you just call the UK just England, just a little word of warning :)

England area...does that mean we'll be getting a Scotland area too? :p

But looking good so far, just don't name a British area 'England', it's kinda a berserk button for us North o' the border when you just call the UK just England, just a little word of warning :)

There is an England area at EP, no British one :)