• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Parque Warner Madrid: General Discussion

B&M trains only enter the station if dispatch is held. The platform host was regularly still filling bays when the train returned, so it would stop outside the station

How does a ride stack on 1 train?

Correct me if I’m wrong here, but I thought that stacking only occurred when another train was occupying the next block? If there’s only 1 train, then surely that isn’t possible?

Sounds like the station host was not available to bring it in as they were committed with batching faff.

I love Gotham City Escape so much I was considering getting a season pass for this year. But it seems the issues I encountered shortly after opening still haven't been sorted.

It never opens on time and when it does, it goes down constantly. Don't know if it's an Intamin issue or park maintenance but something isn't right with it.

Even when it does run for the odd hour or so the queue moves at a snails pace.

I love Gotham City Escape so much I was considering getting a season pass for this year. But it seems the issues I encountered shortly after opening still haven't been sorted.

It never opens on time and when it does, it goes down constantly. Don't know if it's an Intamin issue or park maintenance but something isn't right with it.

Even when it does run for the odd hour or so the queue moves at a snails pace.

Sadly as someone who used to live in Madrid I can confirm that operations are just generally poor across the board in Spain. There's just no rush in them.

I remember visiting Parque Warner on a completely dead day in 05 where the park was less than 15% full and still being annoyed with the ops and queuing.