• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Paultons Park: General Discussion

I’m actually the youngest member of our party, and this would actually be my 18th birthday present, so we have no young kids in our party. The only people would be me, my parents and possibly my 19-year-old sister. I’ll keep in mind your advice about Paultons possibly only being a 1 day park.

I know a trip to Paultons isn’t exactly a typical 18th birthday present, but it’s probably the most critically acclaimed park in the country that I haven’t visited yet, and Tornado Springs excites me as a project, so I thought that 2021 would be the perfect year to go for the first time!

I do appreciate the tips, though, guys; thank you all very much once again!

It's a lovely park and the new area and rides will certainly add the time needed to do all the attractions.

They've got a nice relaxing gardens and aviary area as well which is well worth spending some time wandering about.

If you have time, the Historic Dockyard in Portsmouth is well worth a visit too! Amazing place!!! There are also some more rides and attractions on the coast around there.
I actually went to Portsmouth with my parents a few years back, and we had a lovely time; as well as the Historic Dockyard, we went up the Spinnaker Tower as well! I’ll agree that the Historic Dockyard is such an interesting place; so much to see!

I must admit, I never knew Paultons was so close to Portsmouth, as I remember Portsmouth taking quite a while to get to, and Paultons is less than 2 hours from where I live according to Google Maps...

They've released the soundtrack for the area onto Spotify today. Really like the Storm Chaser theme.

Thanks for the heads up, just had a listen myself. That really is fantastic! :)
Does anyone know who produced them?

Thought it was bit couldn't remember, thanks for clarifying. Confused me as don't IMAscore usually release their tracks themselves on behalf of the park?
Guess it’s up to the park what happens with the music depending on contracts and stuff. I imagine now it’s out there then IMAscore will probably put some on their YouTube.

The theme park imascore releases onto Spotify have been released via the individual parks. Really frustrating as Phantasialand has chiapas on there but not Klugheim (or at least not available in the UK).

Some CD soundtracks you can get from their website but others again seem to be from the park itself only. (I suppose in most cases the park will want people who want the soundtrack to visit the park and spend more money)

Do Paulton’s do a 2 day ticket? Notice that I can only see them on a hotel stay package but seen a offer with travelodge can stay with Breakfast £150 for 2 nights in July. The park hotel/tickets cheapest offer is £360.

Do Paulton’s do a 2 day ticket? Notice that I can only see them on a hotel stay package but seen a offer with travelodge can stay with Breakfast £150 for 2 nights in July. The park hotel/tickets cheapest offer is £360.

No, I wanted the same but there are no 2 day or bounce back tickets without hotel packages.

Is the soundtrack definitely IMAScore?

I hate to criticise as this project is great. But I can't say I am particularly enamoured by it. Seems to lack a real hook.

I doubt it's really worth a 2 day visit. My visit I did the place in under 3 hours, even if I had kids I couldn't have imagined it taking more than a day. Probably worth linking it with a trip to CWOA/Thorpe/LEGO more than a 2 dayer.

It’s for my sons 2nd birthday and he loves Peppa pig. When we took my daughter when she was 2 the queues were massive for the Peppa rides/meet and greets and the rest of the park was quiet but this was back in 2014 when they really only had cobra and Edge as there thrill ride line up.