• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Paultons Park: General Discussion

Confirmed?

We didn't even know about this until a few hours ago and that building looks suspiciously far along for a 2025 attraction.

You could well be right though or course. Very early for 2025 teasers though for a family owned regional park.
Definitely next year.

They started advertising for the small log flume opening this year very early as well. It's just their style.

Definitely next year.

They started advertising for the small log flume opening this year very early as well. It's just their style.

If they're doing work on a Dark Ride over 12 months in advance that bodes well for it being a significant investment.

I don't think we can completely rule out this year though. Work didn't start on the Flume till around Halloween iirc and this has potentially been going on for several months. Also presumably has the benefit of work being able to take place in unfavourable weather conditions. If it was this year i don't think they would want to muddy the waters of promoting the Flume till that was open (which is May) but could still have this ready for Summer or even Halloween considering the theme.

Wow this is a surprise, can wait to see what they do with this!! Hopefully they can pull it off well!!

The metal structure is what was holding up the old 2D facade I believe. Very nostalgic to see the old red and blue barn colours from when Paultons was a small leisure park.

It just shows how far the park has come from having painted barns to world class theming

Can anyone help me out with how the Paultons photo pass works please? On one page on the app it says £40 gets “5 items plus unlimited digital” but when I try to add to basket only the 5 items are mentioned. What I want is digital ride photos - not really fussed about photographic tat. Can I buy just digital photos on site? And are all the creds covered by ORP?

I’m almost certain this will be a 2025 opening, despite the fact that the project does indeed look very far along.

Paultons traditionally have always liked to get things done very early. Cobra’s track and ride building for example were fully complete by the end of the 2005 season despite the ride not being scheduled to open until mid-March 2006.