• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Phantasialand Queries - Staying at Hotel Charles Lindbergh

Morgan Price

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Taron
Hi, I am planning a short trip to Phantasialand in August, staying at Hotel Charles Lindbergh / HCL for two nights. I just have a few questions that I can't seem to find the answer to elsewhere, and I thought one of you experienced people may have some answers :)

1. The website states you get 2 days park entry with your stay at HCL, if we are booking 2 nights, would we get three days entry, or would we need to pay extra for the third day?
  2. The website also states that you get a three-course meal and breakfast when staying at HCL. If we're staying for two nights would this include dinner on both nights and breakfast on both mornings? Or would we need to pay for dinner on the second night and breakfast on the day of check-out?
  3. Finally, when I book online do I get tickets sent straight away via email or would these need to be collected from the park on arrival?
Thank you in advance!

2 nights would then get you 3 days entry and the breakfast/3-course meal both mornings/nights. It's all part of the package experience nothing needs paid extra or anything for staying longer.

The park tickets you get when arriving at the hotel (these are different to normal ones / Rookburgh Boarding Passes so you can use the hotel park entrance); even if your cabin isn't ready yet you get all the necessary package information, tickets, fast passes, etc. upon arrival; then you can store your bags there and enter the park.

2 nights would then get you 3 days entry and the breakfast/3-course meal both mornings/nights. It's all part of the package experience nothing needs paid extra or anything for staying longer.

The park tickets you get when arriving at the hotel (these are different to normal ones / Rookburgh Boarding Passes so you can use the hotel park entrance); even if your cabin isn't ready yet you get all the necessary package information, tickets, fast passes, etc. upon arrival; then you can store your bags there and enter the park.
Amazing thank you for your help!

The questions have been answered but just want to say that it's a great place to stay and I'm sure you'll have a great time. The payment process is a little weird though so when you get an email to pay it's not a phishing attempt 😀

The questions have been answered but just want to say that it's a great place to stay and I'm sure you'll have a great time. The payment process is a little weird though so when you get an email to pay it's not a phishing attempt 😀
Thank you! It’s our first ever theme park trip outside of the UK so I’m really looking forward to it! The park and hotel look incredible

Me again - we booked this a while a go and will be at the park 2 weeks on Tuesday! After we paid for the hotel/package, I didn't receive any sort of confirmation that the payment had been received, is this normal? Assuming it's all gone through as I have also subsequently not received anything to say that our stay has been cancelled / released. Thanks!

Best to contact the park for peace of mind, I would regardless of what anyone else says.

A tip: Go to the viewing platform right at the top of the middle part of HCL. It's a brilliant view, especially at half 8 or so in the morning when all of FLYs effects are on