• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Picsolve Photo Rip Off

Have you ever had the digital photo added without your consent?

• Yes, I was charged £8.40 with MAP discount

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Yes, I was charged £10 as a non MAP holder

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I got the Buy one get one half price, without digital photo added

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No, I paid normal price of £8

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No, I used my MAP and paid £6.40

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
I suggest you send a email in to Picsolve and Towers with all the details you have put on here, with a link to each other the photos and see what they came back to you with. Or even give them a link to the posts on this thread!

Do you agree that I have a pretty valid point then?

Email sent to Picsolve with this topic linked in

Last edited:
I think you'll find that they'll probably argue the point though - as if the person on the right of row two wasn't leaning in, their face would not be in the digital picture and thus the digital picture you have isn't actually designed to capture both rows (provided everyone is sitting straight)

If you get what I mean :)

quick update, I sent picsolve an email with a link to here and details about the issue

Got a reply yesterday saying

"sorry you cant download your digital version, give us the code from the recipt and we will do it for you"

Needless to say I had to send another email and I asked them to please reread the original email I sent .