• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Planing trip to england may 2023

I have finally arranged with my workplace about the vacation days. My journey starts May 13th and ends 19th. I booked a hotel in London near Paddington station. I'll be at Thorpe Park on 15th. The second half of the week I'm going to travel north like planned. Alton Towers 17th+18th May and I'll stay at Chained Oak farm. The last day I'll go to Manchester airport to fly home.

Sounds a good plan. I’m on the side of having two days at towers. Gives you time to explore the gardens and other parts of the park beside the rides. If your after any companionship during your trip feel free to drop me a message, I’m sure I could get down to one of the parks to give you a tour haha!

Just one more month. I want to ask if someone wants to join me on this adventure? One person already contacted me, but I don't mind more folks to talk to.
The dates:
Thorpe: 15.05. (Monday)
Alton: 17.+18.05. (Wednesday and Thursday)
(+London Sightseeing 14.05.)

Just one more month. I want to ask if someone wants to join me on this adventure? One person already contacted me, but I don't mind more folks to talk to.
The dates:
Thorpe: 15.05. (Monday)
Alton: 17.+18.05. (Wednesday and Thursday)
(+London Sightseeing 14.05.)
How exciting for you!! I hope that you are looking forward to it!

I am sad that my planned day off, Friday 19 May, misses you by one day.

I hope that you have great visits to the parks (though at the moment I think Alton Towers is experiencing more than a few challenges…!) and a fabulous week of fun.

Safe travels friend 😊

Tomorrow is the day :D
Thorpe Park was a lot of fun. I'll write a review when I get home.
The guy who contacted me earlier had to cancel his visit unfortunately. So I'm on my own again.
In case there is still someone here from TS by chance just write me a message. Or find me in the park. I'll be wearing my Kärnan shirt.