• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet Pleasure Beach 07/2/16

I'm up for this but trains from Stoke on a Sunday suck so unless I can find some wonderful person to give me a lift then I can't attend.

I'm up for this if you'll have me back this year! Not been to Blackpool in donkeys [groan].

@MattyH I'd be coming from Stafford so Stoke is no problem to provide lifts.

Anyone know where to park at Blackpool? Am I right in remembering they don't really have their own car park?

I should be able to make this, will know for definite in the next day or two :).

I'm up for this if you'll have me back this year! Not been to Blackpool in donkeys [groan].

@MattyH I'd be coming from Stafford so Stoke is no problem to provide lifts.

Anyone know where to park at Blackpool? Am I right in remembering they don't really have their own car park?

Pleasure Beach do have their own car parks, prices do vary from day to day but expect to pay around about £8-£10 ish for the day. The biggest car park is at the far north end of the park (highlighted in blue below). There's also the council operated South Beach car park over the road (highlighted in yellow) which is around about £7.50 for the day. If you want free parking, although there's a bit of a walk at the end of the day - there's a residential road Clifton Drive which runs down from there the Big Blue Hotel is (highlighted in red). There's a few more residential roads to the north of the park which are free too. Keep an eye on some of the smaller roads near Clifton Drive though, as they required residential permits to park. They're all clearly sign posted though!

qZ7h0ny.png

My plans seem to have changed, however I can still do this Sunday (7th) but I can also do next Saturday (13th) if more people are thinking about going then.

I'm ever so confused. Is it happening on the 7th or 13th? Hearing different things from different people! Either is fine for me but obviously I need to book my wristbands. :)

I would suggest if people wish to do the week after that they create a separate topic, then people who want to confirm their attendance for this weekend say so in here. Makes things much easier then :)