• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Pleasure Beach Blackpool Trip 14th May

David Allen

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
Headed down to pleasure beach overnight staying in the Big Blue first mistake was parking unaware of free street parking and reluctant to pay £18 to park at big blue I paid £12 to park at premier inn 20 min walk away…

Arriving at Big Blue it was very nice and staff were great we paid £61 which I thought was good and our room was upgraded to a family room with park view , the room was great king size bed , big tv and out the window a view of the big one , steeplechase , big dipper and icon incredible ..

For Food we eat at Weatherspoons the velvet coaster so cheap and really good definitely a good tip for saving money as the big blue restaurant was really expensive £25 a meal without drinks although really nice looking restaurant and worth a try once just too expensive.

As for Pleasure Beach it was really quiet did icon 4 times which for me I was blown away the best coaster in the uk by far and then did Enso which for me just topped it off absolutely world class shame it’s £15 ..

Did valhalla twice which was great even tho I thought there were a few dark moments where there was nothing but overall good .

Top Tip if you want a free speedy pass find one of the staff doing surveys if you do one you get the free pass .

End of the day we did pasaje del terror what an experience I’ve done a lot of horror mazes and this is the first to make me run out of the exit so good ..

Finally the merchandise blows other parks out the water there’s so much I really like the coaster models Merlin could learn a lot from this and just pleasure beach in general ..

Only 2 things I would complain about is the ticket scanners at every ride not only does it slow things down it’s using your phone battery through out the day and value 2 day tickets would be great as it cost us £80 for one day but next year will probably get season pass depending on price ..