• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Politics

The problem with the 'organised'/media left is it's full of Owen Jones types, and the problem with the 'unorganised' left is it's full of oddballs who make those dodgy photoshops with bad spelling and think it makes them radical.

Blaze said:
The problem with the 'organised'/media left is it's full of Owen Jones types, and the problem with the 'unorganised' left is it's full of oddballs who make those dodgy photoshops with bad spelling and think it makes them radical.

So what's the solution?

I think the time of majority governments is coming to an end, and coalitions are going to be the future.

Hopefully we will adopt a system of proportional representation in the not too distant future as well. I'm tired of wasting my vote. I'm tempted to literally spoil my ballot paper next time in protest.

Blaze said:

What's your issue with the likes of Owen Jones, out of interest? I understand why he rubs people up the wrong way, but he is sincere compared to many of his right-wing counterparts.