• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

PortAventura summary: 27-30.12.18

That as the case may be, in winter some rides opened an hour after the park did and some rides also closed 1 or 2 hours before it shut.

I have to say, for all their long park hours in summer - winter is pretty poor given that, actually, the park is not quiet.

That as the case may be, in winter some rides opened an hour after the park did and some rides also closed 1 or 2 hours before it shut.

I have to say, for all their long park hours in summer - winter is pretty poor given that, actually, the park is not quiet.

Yes, winter can be very busy these days, perhaps due to it being so much cheaper to visit during the cooler months.

Unless people specifically want to a closed season trip, I’d advise visiting PA in the summer.

Having said that, winter is a lot cheaper and it’s one of the only European parks which is pretty much fully open (unlike Toverland for example) and where you’re guaranteed it won’t be freezing so it’s a tricky one.