• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Queue line annoyances

Towseriv said:
Noonie99 said:
We had some fun in the Rita Queue a week or so back. What looked like a father and 2 daughters (real attitude) and possibly a young wife or girlfriend to the father, decided to spark up and all smoke in front of us. I said loud enough for them to hear to my boyfriend "I love it when people smoke in the queue lines and dont realise there are camera's watching them" he played along and said "I know.." I continued to say "especially when you get to the front of the queue and they send you back.. ha ha" He then said "I know remember when we saw that ride opp do that to those people that time"
Well you should have seen their faces??! they were clearly scared, and the funniest thing they got stopped at a section of the queue to wait for the fast track people or something, and they were really worried, kept looking at eachother!! Made the queueing go a bit faster for us!
Thing is if they make the rules about designated smoking areas, why cant they let people queue up and then get rid of them at the front?! I would if I worked there!
Rules are rules.. I dont get why these people think it doesn't apply!?

I was really annoyed today, first ride of the day for my kids was going to be the tractors, I had to detour them off it when there was a women who would have been right in forn of us in the queue smoking. Went on the boats instead, I can almost tell all the rymes in my head now :)

You shouldn't really have to do that, if you want to, politely ask them to stop and use your park map (smoking rule on the back cover) to back you up, or just ask a member of staff to tell them to stop or move to a designated area. :)

Your right I shouldn't have to ahve done it, its a bit bad to say too but I didn't feel comfortable saying anything since I was on my own with my kids and didnt want to cause a scene