• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Rank Thorpe Park's Coasters- Best to Worst

jlm2002

TS Member
Favourite Ride
The Swarm
Generally straight forward. Rank all the major roller coasters at Thorpe in the order you prefer them. Start with the cream of the crop, and end with the rollercoaster equivalent of the movie 'The Last Airbender'. (In other words, the crappiest).

My ranking:

1. The Swarm
2. Colossus
3. Saw
4. Inferno
5. TWD (not sure if this counts)

(can't rank Stealth yet, as I haven't rode it)

Bear in mind that my last ride on each of these varies in time between 2014 and 2018:
  1. The Swarm
  2. Stealth
  3. Nemesis Inferno
  4. TWD (was X when I last rode it, so might be different now.)
  5. Flying Fish
  6. Saw
  7. Colossus

1. The Swarm
2. Nemesis Inferno
3. Stealth
4. SAW
5. Colossus
6. Flying Fish
7. X no way out / walking dead rubbish

There not much difference between 3,4 and 5... they could change around on any visit.

1 and 2 won't move.
6 and 7 won't move.

1. The swarm
2. Stealth
3. Saw
4. Colossus
5. Inferno
6. Twd
7. Flying fish

1. Stealth
2. Nemesis Inferno
3. The Swarm
4. Colossus
5. Saw
6. Walking Dead
7. Flying Fish

Walking Dead and Flying Fish are both poor coasters to be honest.

:)

Stealth/Colossus/Inferno/Saw/Swarm/TWD/Fish

Depending on how uncomfortable it is on any given ride, Saw sometimes drops below Swarm

1. Inferno
  2. Stealth
  3. Swarm
  4. Colossus
  5. Saw
  6. X
  7. Fish

Not riden TWD but it's unlikely to change things when I do. I enjoyed X for what it was, I can't see that coaster working with the horror theme unless it's done to an incredibly high standard, which I doubt.

1. Stealth
2. Swarm
3. Colossus
4. Nemesis Inferno
5. Saw
6. Fish
7. TWD (if it was still X it'd be above Fish for sure).

Stealth
Swarm
Saw
Nemesis Inferno
TWD
Flying Fish
Colossucks

Is it just me or do I find the title of this thread misleading :confused:

"Rank Thorpe Park's Coasters- Worst to Best" and then you are instructed to start with the cream of the cop and end up with the crappiest, it's all Topsy turfy to me :confused:

I find all the coasters at Thorpe terrible, hence why my first choice of theme park is Alton o_O