• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Rate the Avatar and Signature of the user above you

Avatar- It's a fantastic photo of you. Really catches your beauty. 10/10.
Signature- Do you even still have your NL competition?! 8/10 'cause equal marriage.

Do not know how to make signature, also too busy arguing with everyone here ;D

However, doesn't matter!!

I have to post to make sure Panda gets...

AVATAR: 10/10 - Hand drawn Zelda? WIN! AMAZING!
Signature: 10/10 - ZEEEEEEELDAAAAAAAAAAAA - WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN.

Panda WINS!

(HARSH MARK ME NEXT IN LINE, AND I WILL TAKE REVENGE!)

I did this for Zelda. :twirly:

10/10 for Profile Picture (Even though I hate marmite)
10/10 for Signature (It's good)

[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]I definitely didn't give him a good mark because he knows Chuck Norris[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

QTXAdsy said:
As I said before, 3/10 for the blurry logo and 1/10 for the basic signature.

I'm sorry that I'm not an artisic expert at designing everything!

-1,000,000,000,000,000,000/10 for expecting everyone to have a perfect signature.

1/10.

For football reasons. If it wasn't for the choice of club it'd be atleast an 8 mate. ;)

One of my favourite avatars, love the red Intamin track, against a lovely blue sky. Is it iSpeed? Anyway, the only problem is it needs to be updated from your old username, but still 9.5/10.

Lovely picture of Oblivion, although it needs updating (possibly) again. And I'm hate the line-up for Leeds Fest this year, so it'll have to be a 8/10.

A solid 8.5/10 overall, I'll give you.

Nick said:
One of my favourite avatars, love the red Intamin track, against a lovely blue sky. Is it iSpeed? Anyway, the only problem is it needs to be updated from your old username, but still 9.5/10.

Lovely picture of Oblivion, although it needs updating (possibly) again. And I'm hate the line-up for Leeds Fest this year, so it'll have to be a 8/10.

A solid 8.5/10 overall, I'll give you.

It is. Favourite coaster. :)

My old username wasn't even Adz anyway. :p I just have it as Adam not Adz because Adz was already taken. And more people call me Adz over Adam anyway so I just prefer it like that. ;)

All about Fall Out Boy tbh. ;) Although last year's line up was better imo.

Your avatar makes me laugh. :p 8

The signature is also interesting, even though I'm not really a car fan. I'd give it a 7.

TurboJ said:
Signature gets a 7

I like the use of the smiler logo so +0.5, but dislike the rest as have more self respect than to become a bronie, so in total 0.5/10