• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Reach Valley- RCT3 Park [PICTURE HEAVY]

Neuros

TS Member
In 1965 Reach Valley was literally just that... A Valley, but in 1980 a small funfair was built there, pulling in quite a few visitors each year. Eventually, they installed their first coaster. It was a Vekoma mine train coaster, a simple family ride. It was however a custom layout with large throughput and an interesting layout. When the park closed at the end of the 1999 season, they made a big decision. They were going to install some BIG rides.
In 2001 when they re-opened, they had 2 major areas:
-Ranch Creek, a western area including the Mine train, a new inverting coaster and a drop tower
-Extreme Egypt, An Egyptian themed area with an Intamin giga and a flat ride by an undisclosed company.

After many years of development, this is what the park looks like today, in 2006:

Entrance view:
shot0008a.png

Sand Scorpion:
shot0009gl.png

shot0010s.png

Still active mine train:
shot0011s.png

Cleopatra's curse:
shot0012a.png

shot0013qv.png

Viper:
shot0014y.png

shot0015co.png

In 2004, an area was built which has since been nicknamed by fans as "CarParkLand". It features 2 rides.
Screamstealer:
shot0016l.png

Compliance:
shot0017mw.png

When the park opened in 2006, a new area was added which was heavily themed as a tropical city, to compensate for "CarParkLand"
Entrance to new area:
shot0018b.png

It included a Twister:
shot0019r.png

And a new Intamin Aquatrax named "Forgotten Temple"
First drop:

shot0020k.png

Hot springs area:
shot0021iw.png

Signature Drop:
shot0022z.png

Full layout from above:
shot0024h.png

There is also an empty area which was left. Perhaps for a future coaster? It is said that something massive is on it's way...
Empty area:
shot0023xd.png

All scenery is made with in-game objects. Custom Tracked rides are listed below:
-S&S El Loco
- Intamin Aquatrax

Speculation of the new ride continues at "Reach Ragers" forum, where the following post was found:
Ermagherd! I was browsing some local planning applications and found something for Reach Valley! It appears we're getting an Intamin. It doesn't state what ride type, but it says that it will definitely be filling the empty space by Forgotten Temple. More news soon!