• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

'ResortPass' Annual Pass

Has anyone on here extended their resort pass yet? I know information was supposed to be out this month as new passes are not currently being sold.

Mine is due for expiry in July.
Mine expires June but I'm not extending as I'll.not be there for some months.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Has anyone on here extended their resort pass yet? I know information was supposed to be out this month as new passes are not currently being sold.

Mine is due for expiry in July.
You're supposed to be informed about renewal in the last 30 days of your current pass - although I've got 20 days to go until mine runs out and not heard anything but my ResortPass Portal does say it's due to run out. The FAQ states you're able to extend/renew within the last 14 days of validity though regardless of if they're on sale or not, so I'll let you know how/if it works in 6 days:

1686484825015.png

You should receive an email just before your pass is due for expiry. The email sets out your options for either extending or renewing after the pass expires. Apparently your information is stored even if you allow your pass to expire. That means that you can renew using the information from your expired pass, provided they are back on sale at that time.

If you hold a silver pass, you can renew to Silver. If Gold is available, you can also upgrade your renewal. If you’re already Gold, you can renew to either Silver or Gold, regardless of whether those passes are back on sale to the public.

The Europa Park Resort Passes are now back on sale.

Having a quick look, The Silver Pass looks ideal for us, if we were to plan two visits to Europa Park (Which would be an easier sell if we do not have to pay for tickets).

1 Day Park ticket - €58
2 Day Park ticket - €109
3 Day Park ticket via hotel booking €137
Silver is €240
Gold is €420 but includes two Rulantica tickets (€44 each), so your paying €92 extra to have no block out dates.

It is worth noting the black out dates do not apply if your stopping in any of the Europa Park accommodation, including stopping in a tent. If you are visiting on a block out day (And not staying in the Europa Park Accommodation), and have a silver pass, you need to buy an additional day ticket. So the Gold would make sense if you plan to stop in Rust, where the hotel savings will cover the additional €92 (assuming you visit Rulantica twice) cost of the pass or live locally and plan to visit at weekends.

We would save €34 over buying two lots of three day park ticket, but would benefit from being able to spend half a day on park when we arrive and leave, so saving would be a bit more, and give us more options with what to do and time on park.

I could not see any other benefits that the Gold gives over the Silver. The only issue is the passes need to be activated within 14 days of purchase, I do not plan to visit until next year, so hopefully there will be some more available in December\January time.

Last edited:
Just been working out the economics of the ResortPass, and unlike @IanB, I have found that for me the Gold option actually works out a lot better value than the Silver. Based on 3x 3-day trips (1 during peak season when ticket prices are higher, 2 off-peak) including Rulantica, plus 1 use of the pass at a partner park, I would save 188EUR using the Gold pass or 106EUR with Silver based on the blockout dates. Using it for 2 visits (plus 1 partner park), 1 peak season and 1 off-peak, it would amount to a saving of 65.50EUR with Gold. With Silver there would be no saving at all, and I'd actually be in the red by 60.50EUR.

I think you just need to sit down and properly work out when you will be visiting to see how much it's worth getting the ResortPass, as it will vary so much from person to person.

Renewed mine today, was a seamless process. Just a few clicks through from the resort portal et voila!

I personally went for silver as I always stay on resort, the wife insists on it 😂. Gold didn’t offer anything I’d really use apart from the Rulantica tickets.

£207 each in terms of currency conversion on my credit card.