• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride/Park Accidents

Not content with just writing off their own train, they also decided to destroy the lifthill catwalks too!

GG Premier.

I've been playing with my new A3 Scanner. Was wondering how this tragedy would be reported now?

TheCarousel_BatterseaFunfair_DailyMirrorCrash.jpg

The main trailer did not have a working braking system. So i wonder how long it is before the showman guild MOT exemption is removed.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Couldn't quite find the right thread for this, but iilluminaughtii (one of my favourite YouTubers) has just uploaded this video on the infamous Action Park. I haven't got around to watching it yet, but if it's anything like the rest of her content (mainly based around examining dodgy business practices and multi-level marketing), then it should be very good. She always makes clear that she does a lot of research into her content, and fully credits all sources.

The Skyride at AT is the most terrifying ride in the park for me but I manage to go on it on some visits with the thought that it is mind over matter and that these cable cars are soundly engineered. But this has shaken that mental reassurance somewhat for me. What a horrible accident.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Three people have been arrested in Italy over Sunday's cable car accident that left 14 dead.

Investigators say the emergency brakes had been disabled and the three members of the operating company were aware.

According to a local transport official, the brakes' failure meant the car was travelling at over 100km per hour (62 mph) when the cable broke.

The car plunged 20m (65ft) into the side of the Mottarone mountain near Lake Maggiore in northern Italy.

Prosecutors are carrying out an investigation into suspected involuntary homicide and negligence over the incident.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57252289