• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ring-Racer at the Nurburgring will it ever open??

Wow. That is one particularly boring coaster :-/ I'm sure the launch is thrilling! Shame the rest is a tad anticlimactic!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

It's finally open, or at least for preview days from today until Sunday for a limited time on each day. It's unbelievable really; NL2, Ring Racer and Flying Turns in one year, a few months apart. Just wait for Orphan Rocker.

Screamscape said:
2013 - RINGºRACER - (11/4/13) According to Screamscape sources, RingRacer is currently launching at 160 kph (100mph), a far cry from the initial goal of 217kph (135mph) speed it was designed to do.

Oh dear. Still, if this project has achieved one thing, it's at least taken the European speed record from the truly appalling Baco!

Looopings said:
German dramatic ending roller coaster soap

kXnJ40x.jpg

The long-running soap around the fastest roller coaster in Europe is slowly but surely to a dramatic end. After an endless series of setbacks launch coaster Ring Racer, was part of the German Nürburgring racetrack, opened late last year. This left the cursed attraction years of technical complications and licensing problems finally behind him, so it seemed. But nothing further from the truth. The new owner of the circuit is the blunder job rather do without. "This roller coaster we really can not use it" , says big boss Robertino Wild. He wants the steel sample failed to degrade this year and sell. The big question is only: what theme is soon so crazy to take on this piece of junk?

Original story here. May I be the first to say...

Hahahahahaha!

This is now undoubtedly the most disastrous project in rollercoaster history.

The new owner wants to...get rid of it? After all the effort they went to to getting it working?! :p