• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2014

I loved the music in scary tales, combined with the smoke and the lighting, it worked fantastically well. I think they are on to a winner here if they covert this walk through into a proper horror maze for next year.

ThemeParkWW have uploaded the Ultimate Sleepover vlog if anyone's morbid curiosity is getting to them!

HA HA some things just don't come across that well on YouTube. We went and had the time of our lives! The altonville dining experience was a blast too! 10 out of 10.

HA HA some things just don't come across that well on YouTube. We went and had the time of our lives! The altonville dining experience was a blast too! 10 out of 10.
Any chance of us getting a full review?

Couple of pics from last day of Scarefest 2014 - My camera isn't brilliant in low light. BTW none of these are photoshopped.
Theatrical Dining Experience:
P1140901.JPG

P1140906.JPG

P1140913.JPG

Scary Tales:
P1140932.JPG

P1140934.JPG

P1140935.JPG

P1140938.JPG

P1140940.JPG

Both Altonville & Sleepover have been fantastic. Thoroughly enjoyed both experiences.

Didn't think I'd enjoy Altonville after doing Scare Rooms last year.. and it essentially being the same. Can see that the story works far better being a Scare Room, but it was really good nonetheless.

Hope they continue these things next year. Pricing needs working on, but for £30 for altonville I thought was about right (AP discount there).