• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2015

93afe386a6f24231d532a481ccd1db0f.jpg

6a09cd4f1be02af9ce5629d7fb0f778b.jpg

Small little update

It's obvious all three mazes will be in the Towers. We know unused areas of the Towers are undergoing Scarefest preparations, and that shipping containers are being added outside the Towers. This much expansion wouldn't be needed for just two mazes.

Let's not start hopes and dreams of something that ain't happening!

Why is it definitely in the towers?
TotT has a new route. Sub species will be low down in the towers and a unused route. I don't know much about the towers or scarefest, but why is there no chance of it being in the cottage? The promotional videos and pictures all feature it, it would require very little theming, It could potentially be joined to another show building, so you enter the cottage; get blindfolded; go into another unthemed, plain, building; go back around into the cottage; then you are unblindfolded, and it appears that you never left the cottage.

Though I understand that some members on here will have reasons that this won't happen, but this is just what I'd do.

(I've also never seen the cottage (apart from from the Skyride) so I don't know how big it is or what the surrounding area is like)

TotT has a new route. Sub species will be low down in the towers and a unused route. I don't know much about the towers or scarefest, but why is there no chance of it being in the cottage? The promotional videos and pictures all feature it, it would require very little theming, It could potentially be joined to another show building, so you enter the cottage; get blindfolded; go into another unthemed, plain, building; go back around into the cottage; then you are unblindfolded, and it appears that you never left the cottage.

Though I understand that some members on here will have reasons that this won't happen, but this is just what I'd do.

(I've also never seen the cottage (apart from from the Skyride) so I don't know how big it is or what the surrounding area is like)

They are all in the ruins, trust me on that.

As for Swiss Cottage, it's not small (it once housed a restaurant) but it would be a tiny maze in comparison to the others and there is nowhere to extend with a tent or shipping container as its on the side of the valley so behind there is a steep hill and infront a small terrace before a big drop.

So it looks the part but wouldn't be easy to use.

Operation Lockdown : Doors Closing

There's new dates dates available...

17th October
23rd October

Prices are £99, £125 or £135 depending on the date

There's no Annual Pass discount spaces left, it's full price only!

£135 for some dates!? What have the marketing department at Towers been smoking? And I thought £99 was steep. I pity those that pay £135 however good or bad the experience may turn out to be.

:)

Trust me - it's not happening in Swiss Cottage because it's not practical.

Let's all move on!

As much as we'd all like the maze in the Swiss Cottage, I have to agree that it's slightly impractical, side note, maybe the shipping containers outside will be part of Molly Crowe? Due to the fact they'd be harder to theme inside so it would make sense for a small space like that to be a blindfolded area.

£135 for some dates!? What have the marketing department at Towers been smoking? And I thought £99 was steep. I pity those that pay £135 however good or bad the experience may turn out to be.

:)
Filling spaces by the sounds of it, like it or not hey have sold at that price, the premium market is alive and well even if it's not for everyone.

I think there will be more shipping crates.
Everyone gets their own crate, blindfolded and locked inside for ten mins with people outside banging on the sides shouting boo!
End of scare maze.