• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2015

Be hard to get spoilers when Saturdays the first day of scarefest. I'm going Sunday so I'll have to avoid this thread for one day ;)

Personally, I think it's a little lazy using the 13 advert, especially saying "don't go alone" and 13.

I'm only hoping that this is because they blew the budget on an amazing scarefest though :)

There's been a lot of good pictures added to the TowersStreet Facebook page the past few days with updates for Scarefest.

Just picking out a few pictures which are of interest...

MTzxms5.jpg

The entrance signs this year are far more detailed in writing, note the 6 pumpkin rating and the minimum age (no more 'we recommend' here! Could this point more towards the age restrictions being enforced?

12109149_941957565874688_373729215710889994_n.jpg

"The entrance to the haunting of Molly Crowe is near X-Sector" - I'm not actually sure where this is exactly? But I'm glad Molly Crowe will have a more secluded entrance and not be right next to the Towers.

s3inDOI.jpg

Trick or Treat stage back on Towers Street lawns. No change to the set so no surprises there. Hopefully 2016 sees family attractions improved.

12096215_941941012543010_8160648627802740122_n.jpg

I like the novelty of a Scarefest beanie hate although £10? Seriously? £6 or £7 would be more enticing.

Personally, I think it's a little lazy using the 13 advert, especially saying "don't go alone" and 13.

I'm only hoping that this is because they blew the budget on an amazing scarefest though :)

It's strange they used the 13 advert. I actually thought the cinematic trailers made by ents for The Haunting of Molly Crowe and Sub-Species: The End Games could have been used for TV adverts.

Anyone able to confirm if the 4pm ticket is available every day of scarefest? The booking website is down so I can't check

Can you use the free tickets got earlier in the year, the bring a friend for £10, or any other MAP offers for friends and family during scarefest?

Can you use the free tickets got earlier in the year, the bring a friend for £10, or any other MAP offers for friends and family during scarefest?
My birthday fell on fireworks weekend last year and they said the £10 tickets could not be used. However I messaged them about the free tickets being used over Scarefest and they said it was fine to use. Best to drop them a message on Twitter.

My birthday fell on fireworks weekend last year and they said the £10 tickets could not be used. However I messaged them about the free tickets being used over Scarefest and they said it was fine to use. Best to drop them a message on Twitter.
I asked on facebook last night, but I thought I'd have a quicker answer on here.

I asked them a while ago though, and they said the £10 tickets can be used on events... they might have just been talking about FHT though

I asked on facebook last night, but I thought I'd have a quicker answer on here.

I asked them a while ago though, and they said the £10 tickets can be used on events... they might have just been talking about FHT though
You will probably get a faster response on Twitter if no once knows on here. As I've already said, I know the free tickets are valid but I'm unsure about the £10 tickets. :)

On the Molly Crowe sign it says the actors may touch you... I thought that was just end games.

Probably because you are hooded for most of the maze, so they may need to touch you to guide you the right way! Don't want to be walking into the solid hard walls of the ruins.

:)

One thing that's caught my eye is that the 'pumpkin scare factor' on Molly Crowe's sign is 6. I could have sworn the highest rating has always been 5?

Well spotted! The highest has always been a 5 in the past. Molly Crowe is going to be an interesting one, I'd imagine it is fairly easy to make a hooded maze rather scary (as you have no idea what is going on around you) but I am expecting a lot from the finale!

:)

You will probably get a faster response on Twitter if no once knows on here. As I've already said, I know the free tickets are valid but I'm unsure about the £10 tickets. :)
i don't care about the £10 tickets if the free ones are valid, its just because it says on the back that its not valid for events. I don't have twitter though.

i don't care about the £10 tickets if the free ones are valid, its just because it says on the back that its not valid for events. I don't have twitter though.
Funny you should ask this as I actually asked Towers last night, you can use the Share The Fun tickets during Scarefest!